Backups, Security, and Privacy
- 1Password: Excellent password manager. If you're on a budget, Password Safe is an open source option.
- Backblaze: Unlimited cloud backup. [There's some discussion in the comments about its features compared to Crashplan, so I recommend checking that out if you're considering an online backup service or have any concerns.]
- Carbon Copy Cloner: Create bootable backups of your computer.
- Little Snitch: Monitor your network and protect your privacy.
- MalwareBytes: Remove adware.
- AirParrot: Airplay from your Mac to TV.
- Beamer: Stream videos from your Mac to your Apple TV or Chromecast.
- Downie: Video downloader.
- Handbrake: Convert videos.
- iFlicks: Easily manage your videos collection and automatically add metadata.
- PhotoSweeper: Powerful duplicate photo cleaner that works with Photos, iPhoto, Lightroom, and Aperture. Also check out [PowerPhotos].(https://www.fatcatsoftware.com/powerphotos/) which has similar functionality, but includes